Thanksgiving Turkey with Mrs. Fields: Bake N Stuff Cupcake Pan Recipe Posted on 04 Nov 09:50
We’re all about creating unique recipes to impress a crowd, especially around the holidays. With Thanksgiving right around the corner, it’s time to add some creative ideas to your cooking repertoire. We want to set you up for savory success, so we have a tasty Thanksgiving-themed muffin recipe that your family will love!
When our Mrs. Fields Bake N Stuff Cupcake Pan appeared on QVC’s Kitchen Unlimited with Carolyn, we were delighted to see some of the unique recipes for filled cupcake and muffin appetizers and snacks! Carolyn’s cornbread muffin recipe with chili and cheese filling was the savory inspiration behind this delicious Thanksgiving muffin recipe that’ll tease your guests’ taste buds with hints of the main course to come!
Thanksgiving Turkey and Stuffing Muffins
If you enjoy crunchy Thanksgiving stuffing, these are the muffins for you. Inspired by the Food Network, these Thanksgiving Turkey and Stuffing Muffins are created with a baked stuffing base and filled with a combination of Thanksgiving flavors. This is a pre-feast teaser that’s simple to make and delicious to eat.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and prepare your favorite stuffing mix.
- Thoroughly grease the wells of our Mrs. Fields Bake N Stuff Cupcake Pan.
- Fill each of the six wells on the outside of the pan with three Tbsp. of stuffing mix.
- Fill each of the six wells on the inside of the pan with two Tbsp. of stuffing mix.
- Place the top of the pan onto the bottom and turn the red knobs to lock the lid.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crisp.
- Remove pan from oven and let cool.
Once the pans are out of the oven, scrape off any excessive stuffing that baked through the holes in the pan, remove the top pan and there you have it – tops and bottoms for six 3-inch muffins, ready to fill with your favorite Thanksgiving fixings. Add some turkey slices to fill the muffins and finish with a mix of Thanksgiving sides. From sweet potatoes and cranberry sauce to mashed potatoes with gravy and sweet corn, the options are endless. Keep the tops and bottoms of the muffins together with a thin layer of sauce or gravy and enjoy!
Inspired to add something new to your holiday table? Share your Thanksgiving treats with us using the hashtag #MadeWithLoveCooking!